Chiro associateship opportunity in busy, full-service, interdisciplinary clinic in Hamilton
Looking for a flexible, collaborative, and busy Chiropractic Associateship? Healthy Body, located on Hamilton's Mountain, is looking for a DC for this great opportunity. We're an interdisciplinary team consisting of chiropractors, physiotherapists, naturopaths, and massage therapists, providing evidence-based, patient-centric care to the local community. We are in the planning process of expanding clinic hours & one of our DCs will be scaling back his practice, creating this opportunity.
- full time reception, taking care of booking and billing
- a flexible part-time schedule with frequent overflow patients and the potential to grow to full-time
- a generous commission split to the associate, based on billings, so you never have to wait for the clinic to collect.
- collaboration with our existing providers - comanaging patient care & providing cross-referrals.
- extensive marketing efforts and referral network bringing in new patients
- easy to use Jane practice management software that lets you chart and update your schedule online.
- online booking, automated patient reminders, and direct billing for the convenience of our patients - including MVA & WSIB cases.
- most treatment modalities: instrument-assisted soft tissue manipulation (IASTM) tools, acupuncture needles & stim units, IFC/TENS, Ultrasound, Shockwave
- open rehab bay with training & cardio equipment, pump elevation tables with drops, flexion & distraction tables
- Knee-brace fitting, gait scan, & 3D scanner for simplified orthotic provisioning
Who we're looking for:
Our two chiropractors, Doctors Dashney & Angel, work alongside each other and enjoy a professional rapport & trust, enabling them to co-treat many of the clinic's patients. We are looking to maintain that dynamic with the third DC - so *compatibility* in terms of treatment approach & personality are the key qualities we're looking for. While this concept can't be assessed purely on paper, here's a basic summary of our practice methods:
Exam: comprehensive (45m-60m) initial intakes, covering a detailed patient history, goals, and physical exam including regional & global range of motion, neurological screen, manual muscle testing, orthopedic testing, etc
Treatment Approach: comprehensive 15min to 30min treatments, consisting of:
- manual soft tissue release (most of our treatments include this, we're ART trained/certified)
- diversified spinal adjustments where appropriate, sometimes with drops
- active care including stretching & strengthening exercise prescription, lifestyle modification, & basic nutrition counselling
- acupuncture treatments (mostly based on anatomy, with some TCM oriented work) either standalone or as part of a regular chiropractic treatment
- provisioning of bracing, orthotic insoles, etc as appropriate
This is a fantastic opportunity for recent graduates to learn in a collaborative environment with many experienced practitioners, OR, for an experienced DC to really shine in this interdisciplinary setting.
How to apply: please send an email with your resume/cv and a brief description of your practice style.
Looking forward to meeting our new DC!
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Commission