We are looking for a Full-Time Level II Dental Assistant to join our team!
Requirements for this position:
- Must have completed the Level II Dental Assisting program (MUST be Level II certified)
- No experience necessary. New grads welcome.
Our practice provides a full range of dental services. Our core values are trust, integrity, excellence, kindness and customer service. We have an amazing practice and a stellar team which has allowed us to grow over 400% in the last 5 years, hence leading to the need to hire new staff. It’s a great work environment and team environment. Dr. Yazdani is a strong believer in extending fairness, dignity, and respect to all his employees.
Yazdani Family Dentistry is revolutionizing the dental experience by providing the ultimate experience in patient care to all our clients. We know many people are afraid of the dentist, and we strive to make every client’s visit pleasant and enjoyable with:
- A comfort menu while you wait
- Drinks and snacks for all to enjoy
- IV sedation for heavier procedures and those afraid of the dentist
- Electronic submissions for your dental insurance claims
- Extended hours from Monday to Friday and Saturdays to accommodate a wider range of schedules
- ALL dental procedures available under one roof(including emergency dentistry, wisdom teeth removal, sedation dentistry, and cosmetic dental services)
- Innovative “Smiles on Us” Free day of dentistry program
- Annual $20,000 Smile Makeover
- Over $406,300 of free dentistry given away since 2011
Why should YOU join the team at Yazdani Family Dentistry?
- Continuing education opportunities on a regular basis
- Salary based on experience, starting with 2 weeks’ vacation pay
- Office software includes Abeldent and Dexis
- Paid 30 minutes before first patient and paid 30 minutes after last patient: 30 minutes lunch breaks
Following RCDSO Covid-19 guidelines to allow aerosol;
- Team members are fully equipped with ALL Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as face shields, gowns/scrubs provided by a linen service provider, masks provided with the ability to fit test the masks onsite.
- Nightly disinfectant fogging of waiting room reception, bathroom and common facilities.
- HEPA air filtration systems that will filter the air of 99.97% of all airborne particles 0.3 microns or larger in size within 3 minutes.
- ALL operatories are completely closed off (no more open concept) creating self contained rooms.
- Investment in new extra-oral suction systems (Aegis) as well as new innovative Safe-T-Shield during treatment which will eliminate 99% of aerosols once supply available.
Hours may include an evening and Saturdays (alternating)
Weekdays: 6:30 am - 2 pm or 1:30 pm - 9 pm.
Saturdays: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Please visit our website for additional information about our practice!
Expected Start Date: 2020-11-27
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent