Freedom Mobile is seeking energetic, Part Time Sales Associates for our location in Kelowna, BC!
Freedom has helped transform the Canadian wireless industry by ushering in a new generation of mobile plans that are unmatched by any competitor. We are rapidly increasing our subscriber count and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best mobile operator in the country! Be a part of something truly special and experience why Freedom Mobile is the fastest growing telecom company in Canada!
What we offer:
- The opportunity to gain valuable sales experience in the wireless industry
- Competitive Commission structure rewards you for your efforts and success
- In-Store and Online training as part of your onboarding and dedicated resources for continuous learning
- Benefits package after 90 days for applicants in a Full Time role
- Discounts off personal wireless service
Being a Retail Sales Associate:
Our team of Sales Associates drive sales by offering best-in-class mobile plans to our customers. As a Freedom Mobile Brand Ambassador, you live out our Values to provide exceptional customer service, ensure an engaging and rewarding workplace for yourself and your peers and drive continuous sales results.
You don’t shy away from a challenge, are goal-orientated and love to be in control of your own destiny.
You have excellent verbal communication that allows you to encourage unscripted, organic and engaging conversation with our customers.
You love reaching your personal and professional objectives and want to be a part of a team that celebrates success together.
If you are enthusiastic about building connections, excel at exploring sales opportunities with a focus on the customer and love the feeling of achieving a goal, this may be the position for you!
What You Bring:
- High motivated by the opportunity to benefit from variable income based on your sales results!
- The ability to have an engaging conversation to discover our customer’s needs and deliver a winning solution
- A positive attitude that leads to exceptional customer experience
- Ability to work independently and the desire to go above and beyond while contributing to your team’s overall success
- Excellent organizational & multi-tasking skills while being adaptable to changing priorities
- Self-motivated, goal and career oriented with the ability to work in a dynamic environment that continually evolves to serve our customers better
What We Require:
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including weekends and statutory holidays
- Previous experience in the retail or wireless industry is an asset
- Other languages is an asset
- Please note: Applicants are required to be a minimum of 19 years of age
We are building a team of talented people who wants to connect to a career without limits and help change Canadian wireless. Join us!
Part-time hours: 15-25 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $15.20 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)