- Process semi-monthly and bi-weekly payrolls
- Prepare general journals for each pay period for the accounting department
- Calculate applicable taxable benefits
- Prepare tax forms such as T4s.
- Communicate, coordinate and answer payroll questions from various departments.
- Other payroll related tasks as required
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year experience of payroll processing
- PCP Designation or enrolled in Payroll Compliance Practitioner certification program is considered an asset
- Must be able to handle confidential information in an ethical and professional manner
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Able to work independently and with a team to complete assigned tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Understanding Cantonese is an asset
Job Type: Full-time