Reporting to the Director, Transportation Strategic Initiatives and Programs is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support, including handling sensitive political and human resource issues; researching and compiling background information; arranging meetings and appointments; taking formal minutes at meetings; maintaining office administration and records management processes and procedures; responding to and/or redirecting inquiries/communications; and completing special projects as assigned.
- Successful completion of a Community College Business Studies Program or equivalent approved combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three (3) years progressively responsible administrative experience with an emphasis on determining priorities and organizing activities of a diverse work assignment.
- Demonstrated experience in organizing meetings, including preparation of agendas, taking minutes, and documentation and circulation of minutes with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of general office procedures, preparing documents and records management practices.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability in corporate core competencies including customer service, communication, team work, initiative/self management and accountability, and flexibility/adaptability.
- Demonstrated competency utilizing MS Office Software applications and proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, scheduling and presentation software.
- Knowledge and demonstrated ability in corporate core competencies including customer focus, communication, collaboration and personal ownership.
How to Apply
Please apply online by June 30, 2021. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
$61,104 to $69,386 per hour
This is a Replacement