JTS Mechanical Systems Inc. is a multi-trade mechanical company strives to provide its clients with the most professional maintenance and repair in Southern Ontario. We are currently recruiting plumbers and HVAC Technicians to join our growing team.
We want you to join our team in the Kitchener and surrounding area!
Qualified candidates will have their 306A Plumbing license or 313A HVAC license and previous plumbing or HVAC experience.
· The licensed Plumber will be responsible for all aspects of the installation, maintenance, inspection, operation and repair of the plumbing systems in our commercial/residential buildings.
· The licensed HVAC Technician will be responsible for servicing and installing related equipment for commercial, industrial and institutional clients with proven strong diagnostic skills.
· Perform advanced customer support activities involving the service, installation, modification, and repair of commercial and residential...
· Conduct site pre-inspection for equipment installation
· Perform on site installation and testing of commercial equipment to ensure optimal working order
· Isolate equipment start-up malfunctions and take appropriate corrective action(s)
· Adjust equipment settings to meet water conditioning requirements
· Work with Sales Team on planning and installation of new projects
· Maintain constant and professional contact with customers to ensure projects and repairs are done on time and to their satisfaction
· Rotation "on call" part of service positions only.
· 2+ years’ technical and trade experience
· Current plumbing license required
· In-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems
· Understanding of the current regulations within the field
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills on a technical level
· Able to work both independently and as part of a team
· Deliver professional customer service to our clients.
· Diagnose causes of HVAC equipment operation failures.
· Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers and/or their representatives.
· Communicate any site HVAC improvement/repair suggestions that are necessary for proper equipment performance and/or building comfort.
· Perform installation, service and maintenance tasks as required.
· Provide accurate service reports upon completion of any work to ensure the customer and JTS Mechanical administration staff are properly informed.
· Understand, and adhere to all site-specific health and safety regulations.
· G1 Licensed Technician or a G2 License holder with abundant equipment experience working with a G1 Technician.
· 313A mechanic trade certificate a must.
· 3 to 5 years of experience preferred.
· Experience diagnosing and repairing boiler/hydronic systems is an asset.
· Familiarity of the local gas codes.
· Strong command of the English language, both spoken and written.
· Rotational “on call” is required as part of service positions only.
What are we looking for in a team member?
· Plumbing license or certificate of qualification in a related field
· Experience in the water backflow testing is an asset
· Valid G license with a clean driving record
· Willingness to travel to various locations
· You take pride in providing exceptional customer service
· Someone who wants to be part of a successful and growing company
What we offer
· Competitive wages depending on experience & technical capability
· 40-44 hours of work
· Benefits package – Drugs, dental health & life insurance
· Service vehicle provided to properly and professionally service our customers
We are committed to maintaining a barrier free workplace where all employees can contribute to their fullest potential. We welcome applications from women and men including members of visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
We thank all the applicants but due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- HVAC Repair & Maintenance: 1 year (Required)
- 313A HVAC: 3 years (Required)
- Burlington, ON (Required)
- Drivers Licence & Clean Abstract (Required)
- 131A - Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (Required)
- Gas Technician 1 (Required)
- English (Required)