The Municipality of Kincardine requires the services of casual School Crossing Guards.
The successful applicants will:
- Be punctual;
- Have an excellent attendance record;
- Possess good oral communication skills in dealing with the public;
- Be able to provide a police check; and,
- Have a demonstrated work history that highlights teamwork and a positive attitude.
This casual, call-in position is required to cover sick time, work overload, vacation time etc. Call-in may be last minute or scheduled. Hours of work will vary. Rate of pay is $21.41 per hour.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit electronically a confidential resume to the undersigned no later than 10:00 a.m. Thursday Dec. 5, 2019. Please clearly indicate which position you are interested in applying to on your resume.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $21.41 /hour
- Kincardine, ON (Required)