4G Motorsports is moving into a new location and is looking for a Service Technician.
We are Fort McMurray's premier Motorsports dealership. We offer a full line of products such as Skidoo, Can-Am and more to come.
You will be expected to perform in a fast-paced environment, while providing world-class service and excellent customer service to all of our customers. We provide our employees with a culture that is unique, community involved and focused on continuous improvement with the potential to move up in the company. At 4G Motorsports, we aim to provide exceptional customer service and build long lasting relationships with our customers and co-workers.
- Work with customers to understand their concerns and properly diagnose the issue
- Provide accurate and itemized work estimates for customers who request them
- Spend time explaining the repair needs to each customer so they understand what is required
- Utilize the latest in diagnostic equipment to accurately pinpoint issues
- Conduct inspections and alert customers to issues that will prevent their vehicles from performing
- High school diploma/GED required (Associate’s degree preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience performing automotive service
- Familiarity with the latest vehicle diagnostic equipment
- Valid provincial vehicle inspection license required
- BRP experience preferred or equivalent
- Exceptional customer service skills and a friendly disposition
- Three weeks vacation your first year
- Industry leading pay plan
- A comprehensive health care, dental and health spending accounts
- On going training
- State of the art facility
- Management support
- Family run business
Females are encouraged to apply!
Job Type: Full-time
- electrical: 1 year (Preferred)