Kelly Panteluk Construction Ltd. (KPCL) is hiring experienced loader and pugmill operators for the 2021 Construction Season - project confirmed near Kindersley, Lake Alma/Minton, Lanigan and Saskatoon. Positions are fulltime seasonal.
Applicants may be required to have valid driver license, clean driver abstract and must be able to pass pre-employment fitness for duty testing. Preference may be given to applicants with previous experience operating mid- to large- sized loaders for production loading of highway trucks, feeding crushers or pugmills, and other aggregate processing.
Key duties include:
- Actively participating, promoting and engaging others in a culture of safety
- Operating heavy equipment as assigned, and participating in jobsite labour if required
- Operating within the limitations of the operator and machine to mitigate the risk of near misses, accidents, injuries and/or unsafe acts
- Communicating information clearly and effectively and working as part of a team
- Listening and carrying out instructions diligently, and speaking up when instructions are unclear, not understood or the hazards are not identified or mitigated
- Willingness to travel between jobsites and work overtime when required
- Any other duties as may be assigned
- Accommodations and meal services are provided at a temporary work camp for some sites
- Enrollment in cost-share hourbank benefit program after two-months of consecutive employment
Contract length: 7 months
Application deadline: 2021-03-31
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $26.00-$32.00 per hour