Oakhill Boys Ranch (located in the Town of Bon Accord, Alberta) is Seeking 2 permanent Child and Youth Care Workers (III) with a minimum of 10 years experience in a Residential Treatment Setting. The program provides services to 36 young males between the ages of 9-16 years of age, who range in developmental needs. The residential settings offer a carefully balanced predictable program that emphasizes skill development and support to ameliorate individual problem situations, develop life skills, and promote youth development. This is a direct care position with leadership and supervisory responsibilities. Generally this includes all aspects of the programs operation including: milieu programming, case management, staff supervision, as well as some broad responsibilities in the ranch’s operation.
- 10 years of experience in a campus-based residential treatment setting.
- A Degree/Diploma in Human Services or equivalency is required.
- Excellent understanding of Child and Youth Development
- Strong Organizational and Communication Skills
- Reference from your immediate supervisor regarding strengths and key areas of development.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $62,433.96 to $68,909.60 /year
- Supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)