CleanMark is immediately looking for a professional, diligent Cleaner or Cleaning Contractor to join our growing team in Midland, ON. Perfect part time work that can lead to additional hours or additional contracts.
Your New Job:
- Monday evenings
- 4-8 hours per week
- Daily cleaning activities which can include mopping, vacuuming, detail cleaning, dusting, cleaning mirrors, washrooms, floor care, stripping and waxing, window cleaning;(Subject to other tasks dependent on client’s needs)
- Use of Autoscrubber and Burnisher
- Maintain facilities and equipment to the highest standards
- Ensure that procedures are implemented, and deadlines are met, while customer service remains superior
- Have previous cleaning experience preferred but will train employee
- Are determined, self-disciplined in achieving results and committed to excellence in customer service
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment, with a focus on quality
- Have an eye for detail
- Clear Background Check
- Valid drivers’ license and reliable automobile
- If you are a contractor, you have liability insurance and a Worker’s Compensation Certificate
What’s in it for you:
- $15.00 per hour for employee
- Ongoing training
- A value driven corporate culture
- Possibility for future opportunities
If you're a dedicated, values driven individual who takes pride in their work, we want to hear from YOU!
We are not just a company, we're a community, and we want you to be a part of it! If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, please reply to the ad with your resume for the opportunity to BE BRILLIANT with us!
CleanMark is an equal opportunity employer. Visit our website at www.cleanmark.com.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)