Busy Used Car and Cargo Dealership in Guelph has an opening for a full-time sales assistant.
You must not take yourself too seriously, but you take your job VERY seriously (we all depend on your proficiency). Experience with Facebook Market Place, Instagram and other social media is key. We need you to keep the show running and generate new leads.
- Superior customer service skills and telephone manner
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle very busy, fast paced office environment
- Comfortable with quickly changing demands and ability to problem solve
- Works well as a team member and independently
- A strong professional manner
- Very personable
- A quick learner
- Can take direction
- Multi-task with ease
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls - multiple lines
- Answer the phone in a timely manner.
- Book and confirm appointments
- Welcome visitors
- Replying to email leads.
- Generate new leads with Market Place and other social media.
- Help with sale and deliveries of vehicles and trailers.
- Make sure the office is kept clean, tidy, garbage-free and well organized
- Can use Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel & Microsoft PowerPoint with ease
- Can create adds for Facebook and Instagram.
- Enter customer data and send correspondence
- Can use Photoshop.
- Perform any other job functions as necessary to ensure continued smooth operation of the business
Experience with Social Media is preferred.
Some evening shift and Saturday shifts. You should be available to come in for training during the day (9:00 am - 5:00 pm) during the first 2 weeks. You will be scheduled as needed after that time.
Think you fit the bill? Send in your resume!
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)