Universal Masonry Ltd. is a masonry contractor business. We specialize in residential and small to medium size commercial projects.
We provide a dynamic and challenging environment to our people while emphasizing on safety and efficiency. We will provide every tool and resource to enable you to do your job correctly.
We expect professionalism, accountability and efficiency in your work.
We're building a team. If you're looking for a short term gig, this is not the right place.
We want to hire people long-term, keep them busy year round, and pay them at and above the industry standard.
Bricklayer / mason will be responsible:
1. Picking up work truck from HQ.
2. Meeting the crew at the jobsite.
3. Setting up job site, completing the job with acceptable quality and proper use of time.
4. Cleaning up job site.
5. Returning truck to HQ.
We will provide all material, every tool and employees to help you perform your job with the most minimal time down. We pride ourselves in efficiency.
We value your opinion and will regularly consult you on your opinion how to complete a job correctly or how to proceed in many situations.
Bricklayer / Mason needs to have the following general qualities:
- Accountable and responsible.
- Driver's license and vehicle.
- Must show up to work, day in and day, on time.
- Comfortable on ladders.
- Comfortable at heights, namely scaffold and booms.
- Know how or willing to learn how to use zoom booms.
- BONUS: Clean or relatively clean driver's record.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the masonry trade.
- Real understanding and knowledge of the masonry trade, including the use of all tools, being up to date on code and correct procedures to complete a job to an acceptable quality in an efficient use of time.
- BONUS: Ability to lead a team, eventually becoming a foreman.
- BONUS: Ability to read blueprints, eventually leading into a foreman role.
Red seal not required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $32.00 to $42.00 /hour
- Brick Mason: 3 years (Preferred)