Oshawa Vascular Laboratory and Oshawa Diagnostic Imaging
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management.
- This position is part-time and the hours will be Wednesday, 8:00am-4:00pm, Friday 8:00am-3:30pm and Saturdays 8:00am-2:00pm.
- The person chosen will also need to be available to cover vacations for other employees.
Job Type: Part-time
- Oshawa, ON (Preferred)