Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at https://www.riverbendco-op.crs/
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Grocery Manager, responsibilities for this position include the following:
Why it matters:
- Provide Legendary Customer Service
- Assist in leading the Grocery team of 15-20 team members
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges• Receiving product
- Interior housekeeping
- Keeping safety as a top priority
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:You are looking for a career in Retail Store Operations and:
- Have the ability to work in a changing environment
- You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
- You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
- You are open to opportunities for advancement and training.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.