Reporting to the Production Manager, the Inventory Control Manager is responsible for directing the company’s inventory control and inventory record accuracy programs that include the execution of inventory management strategy. This position is responsible for overseeing shipping and receiving operations and analyzing and coordinating the company’s supply chain.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Control, measure and regulate efficient inventory levels based on operational requirements balanced with financial consideration
- Responsible for enhancing the process of inventory monitoring, measurement, and reporting
- Facilitates physical inventory counts and valuations
- Reviews the success of logistical functions and identify areas for improvement
- Coordinate system administration of inventory sub-ledger system
- Track and measure defined KPIs for inventory control (such as inventory accuracy during monthly cycle counts).
- Maintain the proper FIFO of WIP and finished inventory.
- Managing the staging and inventory pull of WIP and bulk product in order to maximize efficiency of the production
- Is able to manage the bulk packaging of cannabis product for national and international customers, meeting timelines.
- Post-Secondary education in finance, supply chain management or a closely related field
- 5 years’ experience in an inventory control management role
- Must be project driven with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products, especially Excel
- Skilled at change management principles
- Previous management experience would be an asset
- Bilingual (English & French) would be considered an asset
Commensurate with experience and qualifications
Security Clearance may be requested for this position
Salaried Position: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm.
This position will require after hours or extended hours based on activity
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $65,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Inventory Management: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)