Deveron UAS Corp. (Deveron), based in Ontario Canada, operates Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS - Drones) in rural settings across North America with a focus on the agricultural sector. Deveron is currently expanding and looking to hire suitable candidates as RPAS Pilots.
Deveon is actively recruiting candidates and is accepting resumes at this time.
Successful Candidates will be retained annually for a period of four to ten (4-10) months depending on the geographic area. In selected areas both full-time and part-time positions are available. Deveron is fully insured and licensed by Transport Canada to conduct commercial aerial activities across Canada.
Required Skills and Expectations:
- Available April 1 - October 31, Season will vary on weather, location and orders
- Willing to work weekends, holidays and long hours, as required
- Willing to travel within Province, as required
- RPAS Pilot Certificate - Advanced, prerequisite prior to commencement of employment
- Valid driver’s license with clean drivers abstract
- Ability to lift minimum of 25 lbs
- Organized, dependable and detailed oriented
- Advanced Computer skills, email, excel, google drive, handheld GPS unit, Google Earth, website platforms, GIS software.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Must complete the Company Training program and follow the guidelines set in the Company’s Operations Manual
- Conduct RPAS operations as assigned by Dispatch, in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintenance and daily care of company equipment
- Communications - daily correspondence with Operations or Dispatch.
- Customer Service - interactions by email and phone with Clients.
- Admin - daily reporting and tracking of details related to each job.
- IT - processing data, Data Management, Completing assigned tasks in GIS software and uploading to website platform.
- Competitive Wages and mileage rates
- All training and equipment provided
Candidates not meeting the above requirements who are passionate about Precision Ag and RPAS technology may still apply, however additional training may be required.
Kindly visit Deveron’s website to learn more about the company and the technology used. Kindly forward your resume and cover letter.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only candidates who meet basic requirements will be contacted for an interview.
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Agricultural : 1 year (Preferred)
- RPAS - Drone: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- RPAS - Advanced (Required)