Sterling Ford Sales has an opening for a Parts Wholesale Representative.
The ideal candidate would have the following assets:
· Bilingual French / English (preferred but not essential)
· Knowledge of wholesale tasks
· Knowledge of automobile industry (Client solicitation, knowledge / willingness to learn of Ford products, good knowledge of area's potential customers)
· Minimum of 2 years of counter parts experience - preferably Ford but not essential
· People skills
· Unionized position
· 2 years of experience in automotive parts
· 2 years of experience in wholesale
Ideal candidate will be a dependable, punctual and positive addition to our team. Group benefits and pension plan offered after 6-months.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.50 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gloucester, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)