Inside Sales Associate – Spray Equipment
Established Richmond Hill distributor is looking for an Inside Sales Associate to join our team.
You will be responsible for providing assistance to our customers throughout the entire buying process including needs assessment, product choice, and pricing. Problem solving is a key component of this position. Experience with Spray Equipment is preferred.
The successful candidate will be professional, organized and detail oriented.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify the needs of customers via telephone, email or in-person.
- Support our Outside Sales Team
- Utilize on-line catalogs and manuals to determine which parts or equipment are required, and find substitutions if the items are discontinued
- Monitor inventory levels within the facility, and ensure stock of required equipment and parts
Experience and Education:
- Technical Experience is preferred but not required as there will be in-depth training onsite.
- 3 years inside sales experience
NOTE: This is an in-office role. We require applicants to be COVID-19 vaccinated and be willing to work in the office.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
All customers are required to wear a mask and are not permitted in the building at this time. All common areas are sanitized regularly.
- sales: 3 years (preferred)