Hair Affair Salon & Body Studio is seeking a motivated individual to join our Front Desk Team.
Part time to start with the possibility of full time for evening and weekends *
Our Front Desk staff are responsible for ensuring a professional and friendly environment for our stylists and guests as well as focus on social media and in salon marketing.
- Greeting guests in person and on the phone
- Booking appointments
- Checking out guest transactions
- Maintain overall professional appearance of salon
- Special event coordination
- Maintain social media presence
- Must be available to work days, evenings as well as weekends
- Previous experience in a salon and passion for the beauty industry an asset but not a requirement
- Previous front desk experience preferred
- Organized and able to take the lead
- Exudes a professional and friendly demeanor
- Helpful attitude and desire to serve others
- Excels in engaging guests in conversation and education about the services and products we provide
- Proficient in working on a computer (mostly for booking appointments and checking appointment requests, and social media marketing)
- Experience with social media marketing and in store marketing an asset
We look forward to having you part of our team!
Job Type: Part-time
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fort McMurray, AB (Required)