As Canada's largest automobile association, we are passionate about keeping our Members safe-- whether they are on the road, at home, or travelling abroad. Meeting the diverse needs of our two-million Members requires high performing, forward thinking, and innovative people who work collaboratively to keep propelling our business forward.
Life at CAA Club Group is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates' career growth and ongoing professional development-- and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results.
We work hard and play hard. We're about doing what's right, and feeling good about it.
Our Information Technology department is seeking a highly motivated and career minded individual to join our team as a Developer. In this role, the Developer is responsible for the effective analysis, design, development, implementation and support of applications and database solutions.
- Design and develop high-performance and scalable web and database solutions.
- Responsible for detailed technical design and system documentation.
- Analyze production system problems and recommend workable solutions.
- Complete technical tasks with minimum supervision.
- Accountable for deadlines and quality of work.
- At least 5+ years of proven development experience with .NET Frameworks, minimum 3 years in developing frond-end applications.
- Solid background in ASP.NET, MVC, C#, LINQ, SOAP and RESTful services.
- Solid knowledge of SQL Server and T-SQL with at least 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with AngularJS, Angular 2.x, responsive design and Bootstrap.
- Hands-on experience with unit testing frameworks for both client and server code.
- Working knowledge of XML, XSLT, XSD and JSON.
- Experience with developing and supporting MS SSRS and SSIS solutions is an asset.
- Knowledge of UML, process and data flow diagrams.
- Familiar with software development process and methodologies.
- Working knowledge of source control system such as TFS is an asset.
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science or a related field.
Job Type: Full-time
- .NET: 5 years (Preferred)
- RESTful: 5 years (Preferred)
- SSRS & SSIS: 5 years (Preferred)
- MVC: 5 years (Preferred)
- SOAP: 5 years (Preferred)
- Angular.js: 5 years (Preferred)
- LINQ: 5 years (Preferred)
- ASP.NET: 5 years (Preferred)
- SQL Server: 5 years (Preferred)
- UML: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bootstrap: 5 years (Preferred)
- Software Development: 5 years (Preferred)
- C#: 5 years (Preferred)
- Responsive Design: 5 years (Preferred)
- XML, XSLT, XSD & JSON: 5 years (Preferred)