What is the opportunity?
To provide professional, attentive and accurate service to clients at first point of contact. To meet the immediate needs of the client by providing solutions and resolves issues. To listen to clients’ needs, take accountability to accurately complete transactions and deliver a superior client experience with every interaction. Primary goal is to listen to our clients, understand their needs and respond with the appropriate service or product offering.
What will you do?
- Take ownership of client inquiries, applications and concerns, building ownership and accountability at first point of contact through client-focused behaviours, ensuring, when necessary, the escalation process is followed and tracked through CAH and Problem resolution tracking tool
- Support revenue growth by reducing revenue leakage and focusing on other opportunity spotting initiatives
- Ensure all authorities (SECAF, anti-money laundering, systems access etc.) are adhered to, reviewed and understood.
- Actively participate in coaching opportunities and learning opportunities to improve his/her individual and team contribution through collaboration.
- Ensure all documents are examined for completeness and accuracy, and takes appropriate steps to correct for client.
What will you need to succeed?
- Knowledge of computer systems and ability to work in fast pace environment
- Attention to details and investigative skills
- Adaptability to change
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills and open to feedback both ways
- Knowledge of Creditor insurance
- Bilingual, fluency in both English and French
Flexibility to work shifts within the hours of business, which are Monday to Friday from 8am to 6:00pm
What's in it for you?
- A Total Rewards program that includes flexible benefits, work/life balance and career development programs and investment and retirement savings plans
- Competitive pay and high-earning potential
- All the tools, training, and team support you need to grow your career
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Sophisticated RBCI software tools to boost your productivity
RBC is committed to supporting flexible work arrangements when and where available. Details to be discussed with Hiring Manager.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.
6880 Financial Dr
Required Travel (%):