Floral Designer/Customer Service Representative
- Part-time, 3 days/week, Monday - Saturday
Tickled Floral is a vibrant, exciting floral and gift shop in Sherwood Park. We’re passionate about flowers and supporting local vendors. We love our community and strive to uphold it by operating with integrity and giving back through our annual plant sale and fundraiser programs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Unpacking floral shipments and conditioning flowers to their individual requirements.
- Pricing floral arrangements and bunches.
- Taking and handling customer orders in person, online or over the phone.
- Working through our online shopping app and entering deliveries into our delivery service program.
- General housekeeping – sweeping, sanitizing buckets and vases, washing floors, windows, taking out garbage and recycling.
- Creating floral arrangements for the cooler and for custom orders to the design and quality level that our beloved customers have come to expect.
- Educating our customers on the products they are purchasing.
- Creating floral centrepieces, corsages and boutonnieres for weddings and events.
- Preparing rental items for weddings.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- High school diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
- Must be willing to have a flexible schedule and work alternating Saturdays.
- A minimum of 1-3 Years Floral Experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Professionalism in dealings with co-workers, customers and suppliers.
- Attention to detail.
- Creativity and ability to design individually or to replicate another design.
- Be able to lift and carry 30 pounds.
- Be energetic, outgoing and engaging.
Please note only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00-$25.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person