If you have a passion for customer service and thrive in a high energy, performance driven environment, we have an opportunity for you!
We are currently recruiting for the position of Merchandising Associate.
As a Merchandising Associate, you will work together with the Merchandising & Operations team to ensure inventory accuracy as well as maintain organization and cleanliness of warehouse. On the sales floor, you will be moving and lifting product and attach price tags and promotions to displays. In the store warehouse, you will unload trailers, organize stock and assemble and wrap furniture. In addition, you will assist with issues and questions regarding stock product as well as back-orders. In this position, you will need to be flexible to work retail hours which includes evenings and weekends.
- High school diploma or equivalent would be an asset but not mandatory
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings and weekends, as required
- Ability to lift and carry heavy merchandise exceeding 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Must provide a criminal background
Why work for the Brick?
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Access to free personal development training through “The Brick University”
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Be a part of Canada’s largest home furnishings retailer!
Number one in quality home furnishings across Canada.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
High School Diploma (or Equivalent)
Job Type: Full-time
- warehouse worker: 1 year (Preferred)
- Collingwood, ON (Preferred)