Are you looking for a great job opportunity in a rural community? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to HyLife; Canada’s leading pork producer. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals in a global business setting. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of Swine Technician located in the community near La Broquerie.
We care about our employees and their safety; therefore, we have implemented the following measures to do our part as an essential service employer in fighting COVID-19:
- Strict precautionary measures to ensure the health of our employees
- Daily Health Check screening to ensure no one at risk enters the workplace
Your days will include:
- Carry out feeding program
- Breeding, farrowing duties
- Weigh and sort pigs for transport
- Wash empty rooms, prepping room for animal entry
- Perform minor maintenance tasks
- Perform general on farm duties
- Recognize and treat livestock health issues
- Maintain livestock performance records
- Other duties as assigned
To succeed in this role, you must possess:
- A self-motivated attitude
- Good work ethic
- The ability to work well with others
- Minimum 1-year swine tech experience required
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation based on experience and knowledge. Salary range is between $1,197 - $1,496.25 (Bi-Weekly). You may qualify for an annual performance increase and/or bonus program and/or a premium.
We also have a rewarding employee referral program so join our team, refer someone, stay with a great employer and be rewarded!!
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of a team with international reach, apply today at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/.
Your future starts now!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $31,122.00-$38,902.50 per year
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- Wellness Program
- Swine Technician: 1 year (Preferred)