Registered Massage Therapist (must be willing to relocate to Chilliwack, BC)
Relocation package includes
- help with finding housing (finding a realtor, location, etc.)
- help with licensing fees
- help with educational fees is negotiable
- help with moving expenses
- signing bonus offered in place of assistance can be negotiated
Serving Chilliwack and its neighbouring cities with Quality Holistic Health Care
We are focused. That’s not what separates Dimension Health & Wellness from other health care options. What separates us is what we’re focused on: The whole of your being. We are driven to see our community thrive with its residents and visitors living their best quality of life. And we know there’s a lot that gets in the way. And while many solutions might exist for joint pain, weight gain, or constant headaches, we’re not interested in only alleviating your symptoms – we’re here to work alongside you on your wellness journey to help you get to where you want to go.
Why Join Us:
- Competitive compensation
- Health benefits plan
- Online booking and scheduling
- Room, hydraulic table, administrative support, marketing, and laundry facilities are provided. You just need to focus on your clients!
- Rooms are fully equipped; you only need to provide your own lotions
- Professional and friendly work environment
- Create your own hours that work for yourself and lifestyle
Skills and Experience:
- In good standing with CMTBC
- Have your own liability insurance
- Patient focused
- Experience is an asset but not required
- Able to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Positive outlook and outgoing personality
- Our office is following all of the public health mandated Covid protocols
- Registered Massage Therapist with the College of Massage Therapists of BC or someone who will soon be licensed
- All Registered Massage Therapists are welcome regardless of experience level
Why take this opportunity in Chilliwack, BC:
- Chilliwack is centrally located in the beautiful Fraser Valley. Nestled in the Cascade Mountains, the mild winters and warm summers make for fun activities all year round. Hiking, fishing, biking, motor sports, mountain climbing, kayaking, swimming, camping, golfing, skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, and so much more!
- Farmers markets and multicultural dining experiences abound in Chilliwack and its neighbouring communities.
- Real estate. Living and working in Chilliwack puts you a 1 hour drive from Vancouver at a much more affordable price.
- 20 minutes from Cultus Lake, 1.5 hours from Manning Provincial Park, 2.5 hours from Whistler, BC, 1 hour from Vancouver, 25 minutes from the U.S. border.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract