Fire Alarm Technician
Com-Plex Systems Ltd.
Com-Plex Systems Ltd. is an established Electrical and Life Safety service and installation contractor with over 35 years of service in the GTA with a history of providing quality service to long-standing customers as well as a growing base of new clients. As we look to expand our Fire Alarm Service division we are seeking a CFAA certified Fire Alarm Technician to join our team. Applicants must have strong attention to detail and work ethic.
What we can offer:
- Competitive wages
- Group Health Insurance
- Company RRSP Plan
- Company Vehicle & Gas Card
- Company Cell Phone
- Opportunity for advancement
- Health and Safety Training & Equipment
- Positive work environment
Responsibilities for Fire Alarm Technician:
- Perform inspections, maintenance repairs to fire alarm and emergency lighting systems as well as fire extinguishers/fire hoses.
- Provide detailed inspection reports.
- Trouble shoot fire alarm related issues.
- CFAA Certificate
- Working knowledge of Fire Alarm related codes and standards such as CAN/ULC S536-04, CAN/ULC S537-04 and the Ontario Fire Code.
- Strong communication with both clients and coworkers.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record.
Applicants to submit their resume by email.
Thank you to all potential applicants for your interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent