Individual chosen for this position will be responsible for processing accounts payable for vendors using Business Vision. This candidate must possess strong abilities with respect to problem solving, determining any discrepancies and communicating them for timely resolution.
Duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Monitor Accounts Payable email inboxes / mailbox daily and print invoices along with related e-mails / other invoice support.
- Process approved invoices and outside purchase invoices. Issue weekly payments via cheque / EFT / ACH / wire.
- Develop strong relationships with internal customers, stores and vendors.
- Weekly filing of invoices
- Completion of post-secondary education
- At least two years of Accounts Payable experience
- Experience with using BV is an asset, but not mandatory
- Exceptional interpersonal skills highlighted by excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player who is adaptable, and has the ability to work independently
- Experience using MS Office suite of products including Outlook, Word, & Excel
- Organized with attention to detail
We thank all candidates however only those selected will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Accounts Payable: 1 year (Preferred)
- accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Payroll: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vendor Management: 1 year (Preferred)