We have an exciting opening for a Customer Service Sales Assistant at Ace Management Group, where we specialize in bridging the gap between high-profile clients and their consumers. We provide a personalized marketing service for our large portfolio of clients. We are in immediate need of a Customer Service Sales Assistant who can provide excellent customer service, establish a strong client base, and grow existing sales.
Great business starts with a great team, and we are committed to providing each team member with the resources you need to grow. As a Customer Service Sales Assistant you’ll receive full training with one of our managers to help you learn how to grow and lead the business. Our commitment to our team fosters an environment where team members can achieve their full potential and foster the company’s success.
Training in all of the following areas will be provided:
- Event Management
- Customer Service
- Team Management
We are offering:
- Hourly Rate plus bonuses and other commissioned incentives
- Extensive training
- Travel Opportunities
- A fun, positive work and environment
- Rapid growth and advancement
- Live in or around Edmonton
- Speak English -- since we communicate with the general public on a daily basis we must be able to convey product, sales and marketing strategies efficiently.
- Have access to a vehicle -- since we travel to on-site events with equipment it is necessary at least on a part-time basis,
- Be looking for full-time.
Ace has the brainpower and ability to transform brands through effective marketing campaigns. We’re enthusiastic about building interactive campaigns that intrigue and attract potential customers. Our client centred approach, as well as our top-notch services, has allowed us to understand our clients’ goals and accordingly formulate a strategy that will help them to gain additional customers.
At Ace, we work with well-known firms. With our unique approach to sales and marketing, we have met every project’s unique business needs. When a client approaches us, before proposing a marketing strategy, we prefer to understand their requirements and create a plan to help them promote their services in the most effective manner.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $800.00-$1,200.00 per week
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you currently located in Edmonton?
- Are you looking for full time or part time employment?
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)