The Hillman Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, protected veteran or military status, genetic information, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
OEM VMI Detailer
Director – Commercial Sales
Provides hands-on service to key Industrial Original Equipment Manufacturer accounts ensuring that there is heightened sensitivity to adequate stock levels, identifying new & opportunity products and resolving day-to-day issues.
Health and Safety:
- Visits designated accounts on a regular schedule, ensuring shelves are accurately stocked, places appropriate orders to ensure seamless production and attends to general housekeeping duties.
- May be required to make small deliveries to avoid a ‘stock out’ situation.
- Brings issues and discrepancies to the attention of the Inside or Outside Sales Representative (or Management if necessary)
- Provides orders to Company divisions in a timely manner to ensure an ongoing supply of material and allow the highest levels of coordination
- Works as liaison between the customer (Plant Manager, Purchasing Manager, etc.) and the Company.
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service by forming positive relationships with clients and utilizing excellent in-depth knowledge of all company products & programs.
- Complies with Company policies and procedures.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by management.
- Follow the OEM facility safety rules, and work in a safe and healthy manner
- Develop and demonstrate a positive “accident prevention” attitude and working climate
- Support and follow the health and safety program.
- 1-2 years of experience in similar role
- Must have effective communication skills.
- High attention to detail
- Sense of urgency to make sure the cells are filled out our products
- Good time management skills.