dcbel is a growing company building next-generation hardware and software for a future lead by electric vehicles (EVs) and distributed energy technologies like solar panels and battery storage.
Our flagship product, dcbel r16™, is the world’s first all-in-one smart energy appliance sitting at the heart of the modern energy ecosystem. Combining several breakthrough technologies into one elegant package, dcbel r16™ offers the fastest home EV charging available on the market, allows you to use your EVs massive battery as a backup power source and connects with solar panels to power your EV and home with the free, unlimited power of the sun.
dcbel is looking to hire a senior Azure DevOps specialist to work in our growing team. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in developing, improving, and maintaining the cloud infrastructure that powers our ChorusTM platform.
ChorusTM is the key element in managing all our dcbel r16 units. ChorusTM is what differentiates us from the competitions and makes our EV charging solution that much better.
The Azure DevOps specialist will delve into all the cloud infrastructure and will ensure that ChorusTM runs in smooth, scalable and distributed manner. They will
Improve the current CI/CD system to ensure that all builds roll out as smoothly as possible.
Develop and manage the Service Fabric distributed systems platform to make it easy to package, deploy, and manage scalable and reliable microservices and containers within ChorusTM
\*\*\*Must be able to come work at the office in Montreal 2 times per week on Tuesdays and Thursdays.\*\*\*
- Improve and manage utilization of Azure DevOps. This includes all artifacts, pipelines, repos and wikis.
- Define and implement continuous integration, continuous delivery, and release management of ChorusTM services.
- Build, configure and maintain Cloud infrastructure for highly scalable and streamline usage.
- Define and implement solutions to improve performance, security and
- availability of ChorusTM services.
- Define, implement and manage a monitoring solution; build efficient metrics dashboards.
- Manage utility of the MSGraph.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- At least 3+ years of experience delivering various Cloud services involving Azure DevOps or related platforms.
- At least 3+ years of experience performing architectural solution design.
- Strong DevOps Experience with Azure DevOps, GitHub, Kubernetes, Container deployment (Docker), ARM templates, Terraform/Cloud Formation
- Understanding of MSGraph and its underlying SDK
- Experience deploying Service Fabric nodes, clusters and infrastructure
- Experience with monitoring tools (performance, security, availability).
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a company that is backed by many globally respected investors and has world-changing patents in an industry changing for the first time in history.
- Grow your professional experience amongst blue chip partners and a close-knit team of committed and experienced IT and engineering energy experts who deeply care about the work they do.
- Health insurance and flexible hours.
APPLY HERE : https://dcbel.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=25&source=aWQ9OA%3D%3D
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Are you eligible to work in Canada ?
- Why would you be a good fit for this position ?
- Temporarily due to COVID-19