Digital Orthodontic Care / SureCure is Canada’s leading manufacturer of Clear Orthodontic Aligners. Located in Milton ON, DOC uses leading edge technology to produce exceptional products for the fastest growing treatment sector in dentistry and orthodontics.
Our rapidly growing organization has an immediate opening for an Office Administrator. Reporting to the President, this role requires an outgoing, engaging, and capable individual to be on the front lines of our business, interacting with our customers on a daily basis, and managing invoicing and accounts receivable.
This is a 6 month contract role, with the possibility of full time employment being offered at the end of the contracted term, for the right individual.
Office Administrator responsibilities:
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Obtains revenue and pays invoices by verifying and completing payable and receivable transactions.
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for senior management.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Submit timely reports as assigned.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
- Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Collects revenue by managing delinquent accounts and notifying customers of insufficient payments.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation, issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- A good working knowledge of Quickbooks
- High school diploma, BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $18.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Masks, social distancing, active and passive screening daily, site extensively cleaned daily.
- Secondary School (preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (preferred)