At Sleep Country Canada / Dormez-Vous? We are crazy about sleep! Don't believe us!? We happen to be Canada's #1 specialty retailer with over 253 stores nationwide and growing.
Working at Sleep Country Canada (SCC) and Dormez-Vous? (DV) is more than just a job, it's your opportunity to realize your full potential! We trust you to make the right decisions- you will be motivated and empowered every day to make a positive difference to your team, the customer experience, and the growth of our business.
At SCC/DV, we work hard but most importantly, we play hard! We are driven by a shared set of core values that focus not only on providing the best customer service, but also on recognizing, developing, and caring for our own associates (that means YOU!). At Sleep Country, we realize there is more to success than work and working with us will allow you to be a part of a strong, vibrant, and fun work environment.
Do you have what it takes?
Do you have what it takes?
- Can you?
- Exhibit effective oral and written communication with customers, via online chat, email, and telephone calls?
- Resolve Issues and manage conflict?
- Administer responses from Social Media and other Customer complaint forums?
- Use applications such as Chat, Priority one and e-commerce?
- Update customer’s files and various logs and complete customer call outs as required?
- Assist in preparing documentation for reports?
- Complete projects and duties as assigned?
- Manage compensation within department guidelines?
- Contact inspectors as well as qualify customers for inspections?
- Create inspections and record inspection results as well as feedback from customers?
- Educate customer and explain warranty specifications?
- Create warranty and damage exchanges using proper SOP and coding?
- Do you have?
- Experience in a customer service environment using Social Media Platforms and chat?
- Call centre experience in a customer loyalty retention department?
- A high school diploma?
- A post-secondary education? This would be our preference.
- Excellent communication skills in both French and English? Bilingualism is a must!
- Proficiency in the use of social media platforms including, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram?
- Above-average Navigational and Keyboarding skills (avg. 40-60 wpm)?
- Are you able to?
- Write in a clear and concise manner?
- “Listen with your eyes” and be situationally aware?
- Work flexible hours? Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.?
From your first day in the Customer Service Department, you will know what it truly means to spend a lot of time on the phone! You will be part of a team who works together to make sure our customers are receiving the best experience possible. Providing the best customer service also means that the department is extremely fast paced. Without the passion for excellent customer service, we simply wouldn't be the top mattress retailer in Canada! We hope that you enjoy working with other departments, too, because you'll be in constant contact with sales and distribution. To succeed here, you'll need a positive attitude, a customer oriented focus, and a great sense of humour!
If you're the successful candidate who is asked to join our team, we'll offer you an industry-competitive salary!
How to Apply:
Interested to join our team? Please visit our career section of our website and apply online now! Also, If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend!
Visit www.dormezvous.com for more details! (Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.)
(We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority, and persons with a disability.)
A Better Career Starts Here!
We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority, and persons with a disability.