SIGN ON BONUS OF $500 AFTER COMPLETION OF 90 DAYS!
$16.50-$18.50 per hour
Type: Full Time, Part Time & Casual
We are currently seeking Residential Cleaning Technicians to service, by car, our East, West and South End Clients as well as Technicians to service our Downtown, Westboro and Glebe area who are comfortable taking public transportation. (Bus Service-OC Transpo)
Cleaning Technicians work within 30 km of where they reside
As a Residential Cleaner, You will enjoy:
Tremendous Job Security.We are Ottawa’s Oldest and Largest Residential cleaning Service. Our quality service is always in demand, Spring, Summer, Fall & Winter. Many of our staff have been with us a long time. What our cleaners love about Windsor, is we offer a good work-life balance. You can set your hours, and we will work around that!
A Solid Benefit Package.After an apprentice period, all employees are eligible for a benefit plan that includes:
- Prescription Drug coverage
- Eye Care
- Basic Dental Care
- Life Insurance and A.D.D. Coverage
All employees receive:
- Canada Pension Plan
- 10 Paid Statutory Holidays
- 2 Paid Personal Days
- 2 weeks of Paid Vacation
- Workers Compensation Coverage,
- Employment Insurance,
- Ontario Health Insurance
On the Job Training.
Residential cleaning is a skilled trade. At Windsor, we put much effort into improving techniques, time management skills and knowledge of products. Our company is famous for the quality of our cleaning. Even if you already have years of experience, you will benefit from our training.
Industry Leading*Rate of Pay.New staff start at very competitive Base Hourly Rate.Cleaning technicians who use their own vehicles also receive a generous Travel Allowance on hours worked, on top of the hourly wage. And there is more!
The total compensation package offered by Windsor Home Cleaning to our residential cleaning technicians is recognized as one of the best in our industry.
Flexible Working Conditions. With Windsor, your evenings and week ends are always free. Most of our staff work independently – not in teams. Most of our staff work 6 to 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday. Most clean 2 houses per day. Most start early (between 7:30 and 8:30 am). We can tailor a schedule to suit you – your part of the city; your hours.
Job Satisfaction.Windsor is the leading cleaning service in Ottawa. Our staff take a great amount of pride in the quality of the work they do. Our employees get the recognition and praise they deserve as skilled, honest and hardworking individuals from both the company and the clients. At Windsor, there has always been a strong sense of loyalty.
In order to Qualify for this Career Opportunity, you must:
- be in very good physical condition to sustain frequent kneeling and bending
- be able to speak, read and write English
- have a reliable vehicle or be prepared to bus a central schedule
- have no unusual fear of household pets
- have no allergies to dust, mold, pets
- be bondable and able to obtain a basic security clearance check
- be able to supply references
- have experience in a job where physical “hand-eye” co-ordination is important
- be willing to learn the “Windsor Way” of cleaning
- have an eye for fine detail cleaning
- be able to show an understanding of the importance of removing bacteria and viruses
- work independently with no direct daily supervision
- have a helping, caring attitude towards customers
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $16.50-$18.50 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- No Weekends
- cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Preferred)
- English (written and oral) (Required)