HDD Directional Drill Operator/Locator $250-$500 SIGNING BONUS
T.A. Excavating Ltd. is a local Excavating & Utilities Placement company specializing in earthworks / underground utility installation of Gas, Electrical, Water and Fiber/Telecom - serving Alberta, for 40 years.
We are looking to hire individuals who will contribute to our team of dedicated personnel by bringing their experience and high-quality workmanship to every project.
POSITION: HORIZONTAL DIRECTIONAL DRILL OPERATORS & LOCATORS
PROJECTS: Underground utility install APPROX. START DATE: ASAP
PROJECT LOCATION: Westlock
- Must have current valid Class 1 with Air Brakes - abstract required
- Ability to work independently with good problem solving skills
- Must be willing to perform other construction duties assigned
- Physically fit and able to work in diverse weather conditions
- Must be willing to work overtime and weekends as project requires.
- Operate equipment in a safe and professional manner
- Understanding of Alb. One Call Locate documentation
- Performs pre trip inspections and daily/ongoing job task hazard assessments
- Be able to pass employment drug screening test, if required
- Experience running DD10 , 24 x 40 36x50 40x55 DD100 JT100
- Experience using F Series Digitrac Locating units
- Safety Tickets (First Aid, Ground Disturbance, etc)
- Experience in HDPE pipe fusion or plumbing
WE OFFER competitive wages, based on experience, with overtime availability
Interested parties please submit your resume or fax at 403-320-0141, (no phone calls please).
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Horizontal Directional Drill ASSISTANT LOCATORS
We are looking for full time "LOCATORS" to assist and work with Horizontal Directional Drteam.
- Experience using F Series Digitrac Locating units an asset
- Previous experience would be an asset.
- Class 1 Driver's licence an asset.
- Current safety training tickets an asset
We offer competitive wages, based on experience, with overtime availability and provide employee benefits after the probation period.
Signing bonus inquire within
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 to $40.00 /hour