Auspice Safety Inc. is seeking a Bilingual Safety Trainer / Consultant
The consultant must have extensive experience in creating policies and procedures, train workers and presenting Health and Safety plans to Management. Auspice Safety strives on customer service and satisfaction. With over 20 qualified bilingual assessors, and being top ranked on the National Standing Offer List, Auspice Safety Inc. ensures that those seeking our services are given professional help.
You will be responsible to teaching a wide variety of courses including Joint Health & Safety Certification, Working at Heights just to name a few.
- This position is ideal for those who are responsible, organized and enjoys working independently and with others.
- Candidate will provide training sessions in French and English, as well as provide documents/policies in the preferred language.
- The position requires experience in the Health and Safety Field, as well as consultative work.
- Potential candidates must be interested in the dynamic world of consulting and must have their certifications as well as a College or University Diploma in the field of Health and Safety.
- In this position, candidate will work with existing clients on their safety needs.
- Developing a business relationship with new and existing clients is of great importance.
- Working with clients and employees directly in a professional manner
- College or University Diploma
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both official languages (French an English)
- MUST have Knowledge of Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Must have a vehicle and Valid drivers license
- Responsible and organized
- Must have NCSO certification, or Health & Safety certificate/diploma
- MUST be qualified to teach the following courses:
- Power elevated work platform
- Emergency First Aid & CPR
- First Aid Standard + CPR C (if applicable)
- Joint Health and Safety Part 1
- Joint Health and Safety Part 2
- Traffic control with book 7
- Transportation of dangerous goods (ground)
- Visit our website for further details and information: www.auspicesafety.com
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Permanent