We currently have an opening for a part-time administrative assistant with the intent of this position transitioning into a part-time sales/design consultant position in the future.
Closet Envy is a custom upscale closet organization company located in Burlington, Ontario.
We custom design and install premier closets, pantries, offices, garages and mudrooms. We have a reputation built on strong customer service, exceptional designs and unparalleled installation and finishing.
To start this opportunity will have you working in our office, providing administrative support to the project managers and the designers. You will become familiar with our company’s values and mission and gain hands-on learning experience that will benefit you as you transition into a sales/designer role in the future.
- Data Entry
- Organize the Office & Showroom
- Client Communications – including answering emails, booking appointments, new client inquires
As you become familiar with the office and our products, your role will develop to include assisting designers, sales training and design training.
Our Wish List of Qualifications:
- Design Education (not required but preferred), or a passion for home décor
- Experience in Retail Sales
- Excellent computer and electronic filing skills (all systems are Apple/Mac) and the ability to learn CAD software.
- Experience with or an aptitude for learning and understanding technical drawings
Our Must-Have List of Qualifications:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Customer Service experience
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, with a strong work ethic
- Flexible work schedule
- Must love dogs
Please submit your resume by email starting July 18th. Only applications submitted on this date or after will be considered. Although we thank all who apply and we are happy for the interest, at this time we will only be contacting possible candidates and will not be accepting any phone calls with regards to the position.
Part-time hours: 15 - 20 per week
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00-$18.00 per hour
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Burlington, ON (Preferred)
- Running errands
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Managing social media
- Greeting visitors