3 Positions (NEBC, North AB, South AB/SK)
Tallahassee Exploration Inc. is an oil & gas company focused on exploitation and strategic acquisitions in Western Canada Basin. The Company has an extensive inventory of low-risk oil & gas development assets in British Columbia, Alberta, and Saskatchewan-Manitoba.
The 4 core operating areas (the Business Units) of the Company are the NEBC, Northern AB, Southern AB and the Heavy Oil (Lloydminster & nearby areas). Tallahassee has an experienced technical and management team in place with a sound track record of shareholder value creation. The Company is debt-free and fully equity-based structure. It is return-driven and focused on delivering per share growth in cash flow, production, and reserves. The company is growing its bench strength to position itself to be a mid size operating company in 2022.
As the Field Foreman/Superintendent, the candidate will be responsible for safely leading the field team members to manage effectively and efficiently the ongoing routine field operations. There is a monthly frugal management of the Opex and Capex costs, front end planning, preventative maintenance measures of the facilities, baseline production maintenance and optimization programs to maximize production on ongoing basis. The selective candidate will be in a pivotal position to deliver on these key benchmarks, as well as communicate & coordinate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders including but not limited to the Calgary OPS & Technical Services Team members, Field level based operational personnel and service providers. The candidate is expected to provide leadership and supervision to field staff and field service providers by on-site work planning and day-to-day direction while managing staff performance, and overall delivery of the monthly field level goals.
The detailed scope of the role and responsibilities are as follows:
· Be the on the ground company representative to be its brand ambassador and fully aligned to deliver monthly & quarterly mandates of the Management.
· Responsible for well production baseline maintenance and optimization/production enhancement program execution support.
· Finding creative ways to continue to be a frugal spender on both the Opex and the Capex
· Ensure wells and facilities are properly maintained to operational and regulatory standards including oversight and completion of facility turnarounds & QA/QC as necessary.
· Drive for the front-end planning and preventative maintenance programs execution both for the wells and the facilities.
· Paying attention to the HSE, Pipeline integrity, Chemical Batch treatment & other such key routine measures.
· Drive reliability and process improvements as it relates to safety, production and cost.
· Organize and attend field meetings, including arranging for training programs and safety meetings.
· Assist Calgary office to provide feedback to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual operating budgets while maintaining cost control
· Maximize safe Well production and facility.
· Maintain effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
· Familiar with governmental oil and gas regulations, drafting and filing field operation applications to AER & OGC Regulatory bodies for approvals regarding oil field various operations.
· Provide technical support to the field operations team to solve operational and production issues.
· Job location: Field based rotational position.
· Location #1: High level, Rainbow Lake, Peace River Arch
· Location #2: Southern AB, SK & MB
· Location #3: Fort Nelson and nearby northern BC areas.
· 10+ years of field experience in an operational, maintenance or technical role
· 3 - 10 years of direct field superintendent / foreman experience
· Working knowledge of safety standards and environmental regulations
· Proven team leadership experience in a supervisory and mentorship capacity
· Proven hands-on work and field management skills in planning, preparations and execution
· Basic Knowledge of fundamentals of Oil and Gas economics
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Graduate with Engineering Degree, Technology Diploma or Journeyman certification is preferred
· Strong data analysis and computer skills utilizing MS Office, and other such software.
· Knowledge of oil and gas production & trouble shooting is a must have.
· Have the ability to work independently or under minor supervision
Job Types: Permanent Full-time
Salary Range: $120k to $150k per year, plus performance incentive bonus
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Zero employee deduction
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $120,000.00-$150,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- construction: 1 year (preferred)