Part-Time Pet Sitter – Guelph
We are looking for a reliable, mature pet lover in Guelph to join our team. This involves driving to people’s homes, caring for their dogs, cats, and small mammals, following detailed instructions from a computer system, and communicating information to clients via email.
– Have proven experience providing animal care
– Be comfortable and confident with big dogs and animals with behavioural issues
– Be comfortable caring for animals with special needs
– Have a car (biking, walking or public transit is not sufficient)
– Have your own phone with photo and internet capabilities
– Be able to work and solve problems independently
– Have excellent customer service skills and be able to write professional reports to clients
Hours: This position is for afternoons, evenings and weekends. Shifts will be between 3pm-10pm on weekdays and between 7:30am – 10pm on weekends. Shift length will vary, but will usually be 2-3 hours in length. Weekends may include split shifts (multiple short shifts in one day). This position is part time, 5-15 hours per week.
To apply email info(at)busybeecritsit.com with a resume and a cover letter detailing your animal experience, your availability, and how you meet the above requirements. Applicants who are not available during the times listed above will not be considered.