Iconic Elements Inc. is seeking a self-motivated Designer / Programmer. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing company, and grow your experience as a Designer, and CNC programmer. We offer 100% Company paid family benefits.
Our high-quality Iconic branded products are manufactured in Cambridge just off Hwy 401 and distributed across North America.
- Programming of sheet metal jobs, and products in CADMAN for laser cutting, or punching equipment
- Work with design team on design projects, and create drawing packages
- Work together with Iconic team to prioritize, schedule and approval all activities to meet production requirements in timely manner
- Efficiently nests all files as required for quoting and laser cutting & punching
- Learn and apply the maintenance and trouble shooting with software and CNC equipment.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes and proven behaviours:
- Detail oriented, highly organized with demonstrated ability to ensure accuracy and thoroughness
- Extremely reliable with exemplary attendance, motivated and hardworking with a natural openness to ongoing learning and development on the job
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt to changing priorities in an effective, positive manner
- Strong interpersonal skills, professional presentation and the ability to build positive relationships
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- A mathematical mindset geared toward problem solving
- Safety minded and team oriented - with a passion to do a good job and contribute to ongoing business improvement and success.
- College Diploma/Certificate & Non-Smoker preferred
- Technical requirements: Microsoft Office, CNC programming, Solidworks, CAD, CAM, JobBoss (or ERP system), CADMAN Nesting Software (or equivalent)
- Sheet metal and laser / punch automation experience an asset
- First Aid Qualification an asset
If you are interested in the role and your salary expectations are $21.50 per hour, please reply with a brief Cover Letter, and Resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in Iconic Elements.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $23.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Design: 1 year (Required)
- CNC Programming: 1 year (Required)