The Cage Cashier is responsible for providing change, cashing chips or tickets while answering questions or queries in a courteous and professional manner. This position is approximately 24 hours per week.
We are located approximately 45 minutes North of Winnipeg, so applicants must have a driver's license and vehicle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and encourages positive customer service
- Guides customers and patrons on all promotions and events
- Responsible for accurately counting, recording and exchanging cash, tickets, cheques, and table game chips
- Participates in the daily reconciliation of cage paperwork
- Keeps cash drawer balanced and in an orderly fashion
- Accurately handles large sums of money
- Processes vouchers as per policy
- Documents all paperwork as required
- Practices Health & Safety guidelines
Qualifications and Requirements
Friendly and outgoing customer service skills needed with hands on experience in a fast paced regulated and controlled environment. Ideally you have six months previous cash handling experience and or have been in banking before. Good math skills, basic computer skills accompanied with ability implement tasks in a time sensitive environment is necessary.
This role is physically demanding in the area of standing and bending while using both hands in a loud work environment
The incumbent must obtain and maintain approval from the Liquor and Gaming Authority of Manitoba.
Benefits to working with us
Great working environment, competitive salaries, discounted meals, full benefits paid by employer, pension plan, and for those employees who are status, no income taxes are deducted as we sit on reserve land.
Job Type: Full-time