Founded in 1965, Drayden Insurance Ltd. is an Alberta owned Independent Insurance Brokerage with eight branches in Edmonton and area, four of which are Authorized Agents for Alberta Registries.
Drayden is currently looking to expand our commercial lines team in Leduc. We are currently looking for an Account Managerto manage a book of clients and expand the client base.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing expert advice to clients on insurance matters, products, and coverages
- Developing existing client accounts
- Acquiring new commercial business
- Level 1 General Insurance License (minimum); Level 2 preferred.
- Actively pursuing or completion of CAIB or CIP
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ industry experience
- Strong business acumen
- Focused on customer service
- Energetic and personally accountable for goals
- Time management
- Effective team player
- Excellent communicator
- Community Involvement
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Excellent health & dental benefits
- Ability to earn extra vacation days
- Employer-matched RRSP Program
- Education program
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Employee recognition
…and so much more
Become a part of our growing Leducteam today!
Drayden is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Commerical Insurance: 5 years (Preferred)
- Leduc, AB (Preferred)
- General Insurance Level 2 (Preferred)
- General Insurance Level 1 (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)