EDMONTON | The Office Coordinator and OH&S advisor will be responsible to coordinate the activities of Edmonton’s Office. He will be the resource person for the office regarding the coordination of the internal services, including: Health and safety, human resource, quality control and purchasing.
- Coordinate internal operations;
- Support Edmonton Nucleom leadership team in integrating new resources through the onboarding process, meeting employees and managing all employees’ file.
- Participate in writing and distributing documents;
- Implement good quality practices in the Western Regional office;
- Participate in maintaining the quality management system up-to-date and make suggestions for optimization with a view to continuous improvement;
- Participate in the process of improvements including corrective actions, non-conformances and opportunities for improvement;
- Participate to site audits and inspections and quality reviews;
- Act as the point of contact for the office, for all phone calls, deliveries and internal purchases.
Health, safety & environment support
- Promote occupational health and safety prevention by focusing on awareness and training activities for specific jobs;
- Develop new occupational health and safety initiatives;
- Support the COR certification and other regulatory compliances;
- Participate to site audits, health and safety oriented;
- Carry out specific risk analyses, by client and site;
- Follow up on OH&S and work accident records;
- Coordinate the health, safety and environment trainings, the administrative aspects.
Education and Training
- Three (3) relevant years of experience;
- Knowledge on the COR certification;
- Good knowledge of the laws and rules in place concerning health and safety at work;
- Studies in administration, secretariat or any other relevant program, an asset;
- Experience in OH&S in an industrial domain, an asset.
Skills and Abilities
- Professional level of English, both written and spoken;
- Functional level of French, both written and spoken, an asset;
- Excellent skills in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel et PowerPoint);
- Offering an outstanding costumer service;
- Capacity to work with strict deadlines and demanding situations;
- Being able to multitask and paying attention to details;
- Having advanced organization skills, time management and autonomy;
- Good communication skills while being focused on results and having a strong sense of team spirit
- Strong abilities regarding analysis, planification, problems resolution as well as good interpersonal skills;
- Having a direct interest to adjust to the organisation high quality standards.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent