Welcome to Dynamic Thermal Imaging!
We are the next greatest thermal imaging company in the Atlantic provinces. Since opening our doors in February 2021, we have substantially expanded our business and provide thermal imaging services mainly for electrical thermography inspections. We also conduct mechanical IR inspections, building envelope IR inspections and drone IR photography, among other ancillary services.
About the Position:
Dynamic Thermal Imaging is looking for an enthusiastic individual looking to expand their knowledge in infrared thermal imaging inspections. With our inspections consisting mainly of electrical thermal imaging, we require our thermographers to carry a valid Journeyman Electrician certificate in the province of Nova Scotia.
Must Have Skills:
- Strong communication skills both internally & externally.
- Represent the company and liaison with clients in a prompt and professional manner.
- Superior communication and a client centric focus.
- Demonstration of Safety Excellence. Safety is top priority for our workers and clients.
- Be a self-starter.
- Ability to adapt to changing or unexpected situations with a problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of thermographic principals and how they relate to electrical and building applications.
- Electrical switchboard component and electrical equipment knowledge.
- Complete report writing. Applicant must demonstrate high reading and writing proficiency.
- Microsoft Office skills to intermediate level.
- Use of Flir Tools +, or Flir Thermal Studio an asset.
- Show up on time, and ready to work.
- Completion of workload as per the requirements of the Operations Manager.
- Liaison with clients and perform job specific tasks.
- Remove electrical panel covers safely, know what to look for to inspect, take pictures of components, and log all equipment part numbers and functions.
- Manage daily / weekly targets.
- Travel throughout the Atlantic Provinces may be required, often with little notice.
- Thermography Level 1 (well regarded, but not essential).
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 10-40 per week
Salary: $35.00-$40.00 per hour
- Journeyman Electrician: 2 years (required)
- Nova Scotia Drivers Licence (required)