Our Longueuil offices will be moving near Jean-Talon metro station/ Train Station Parc as of March 2020.
Who are we?
Global Payments Inc. is a leading worldwide provider of payment technology services that delivers innovative solutions driven by customer needs globally. Our technologies, partnerships and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of products and services that allow our customers to accept all payment types across a variety of distribution channels in many markets around the world.
Our worldwide team of approximately 11,000 is helping customers achieve amazing results. It’s our passion for success that has led to years of out-performing the competition. Join us and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Our people come first - Being the partner of choice - Making it easy to do business with us - Being personally accountable - Ensuring a timely and consistent execution.
Why Work for Global Payments?
Corporate citizenship is fundamental to our values. We offer real opportunities to grow professionally and believe in a collaborative, friendly work environment with a relaxed, casual dress code.
We offer competitive benefits such as health insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term disability coverage, life insurance plans, retirement savings programs, employee stock purchase program, employee assistance program, flexible working, tuition reimbursement program, gym membership corporate rates , volunteering opportunities ... and more!
To mitigate potential loss to Global Payments by proactively attempting to identify potential violations in merchant’s processing.
- Monitor assigned number of authorization files in risk monitoring system daily and identify potential risk based on merchant processing;
- Submit weekly report to management detailing progress on casework;
- Work with both internal and external customers, including law enforcement, industry partners and sponsor banks in order to facilitate timely resolutions to issues at hand;
- Return phone calls and emails within set Service Level Agreements;
- Review merchant accounts and assess potential exposure to Global Payments based on merchant processing;
- Investigate the required number of new cases weekly based on daily review of various reporting and other sources;
- Mitigate potential exposure posed by merchant accounts through debiting a merchant’s bank account, placing the merchant account on reserve and working with the bank of deposit to secure funds;
- Utilize internal case management or tracker systems to consistently track progress of casework and enable employee to provide updates to management;
- Build and maintain a network of industry contacts to facilitate in identifying and mitigating potential risk to Global Payments;
- Attend industry conferences and training courses as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Commerce, Administration or related field;
- 2 to 3 years of Risk/Fraud industry experience;
- Bilingual in French and English;
- Proven organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Risk Assessment: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)