Ironclad Developments Inc. is currently accepting applications for the position of: Architectural Project Lead to join our growing team. Our company is built on a foundation of trust, honesty, integrity and industry excellence and we are excited to be able to offer a new position within our growing family. Ironclad Developments Inc. specializes in project management/development and multifamily construction work across Western Canada. This position will be operating from our Winnipeg office and enjoys the benefits of working as an integral part of a well supported team dedicated to consistently improving our built products. The successful candidate must be detail-oriented with good written and verbal skills, good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with aggressive project schedules.
- Excellent working knowledge of AutoCad
- Extensive knowledge in production of Working Drawings and related documents.
- Experience in coordinating engineering and architectural consultants.
- Ability to read, interpret and coordinate drawings from consulting disciplines (civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, landscape).
- Knowledge of related construction documents such as Shop Drawings, Change Orders, Clarifications, etc.
- Experience working in construction related field(s) is required.
- Ability to work as part of a team and communicate effectively with Regional Office(s).
- Ability to schedule, prioritize tasks, organize yourself and your team to work well under pressure efficiently and within tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in designing multifamily wood frame projects is an asset
- Experience in designing steel and/or concrete mid-rise or mixed use projects is an asset.
- Must be willing to travel to other markets for short periods of time as project schedules require ( approximately six times per year).
- Lead a team of drafts persons dedicated to your projects.
- Will be responsible for the preparation and management of architectural drawings for development and construction applications, showing internal/external layouts of new or proposed buildings/show suite layouts, materials and finishes, as well as other aspects such as joinery detailing, construction details, lighting layouts, etc.
- Successful candidate must have no less than 5 years work experience.
- Bachelors Degree and/or Masters of Architecture degree preferred but relevant project leadership and experience will be seriously considered.
Our firm offers a competitive and comprehensive group benefits package as well as a DPSP/RSP Pension Plan. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume with salary expectations and credentials to the attention of Human Resources. We thank all candidates in advance for their interest in our company however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Architectural: 5 years (Preferred)
- Team Leading: 3 years (Preferred)
- Winnipeg, MB (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)