Heritage Office Furnishings has an immediate opening for a full-time Sales Assistant to work with our Move Services department.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Data entry, schedule entries, assistance with move coordination and occasional assistance writing proposals
- Interface with Operations department to assist in aligning appropriate resources to accomplish the work.
- Enter and review job orders into Heritage Schedule programs
- Correspond with clients regularly by phone and email throughout the sales cycle (e.g. after orders have been placed and after orders have been installed)
- Coordinate all active assigned projects, including following ups with lead hands
- Make arrangements with appropriate building managers the use of service elevators, loading docks, parking facilities, street permits etc., and coordinate building access as required.
- Assist with deficiencies and order closure.
- Will occasionally be responsible for on-site support to ensure worksite preparations meet requirements
- Other duties as assigned by the department supervisor.
- Cross train to provide vacation relief
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Intermediate MS Office and Windows knowledge
- Experience supporting a diverse, dynamic, high energy group is preferred
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities
- Strong organizational skills and time management – excellent at multi-tasking, coordinating and prioritizing
- Has a deep desire to learn and improve by seeking, accepting and acting on productive feedback
- Desire and ability to learn quickly and work in an agile environment.
- Desire to excel and succeed
- Self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable;
- Outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun!
Here is what you can expect from us:
- Flexible work schedule
- Company funded events (virtual and in person)
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Annual performance incentives offered based on overall company objectives being met
- Subsidized training and education
- Extended health and dental benefits for you and your family
- Environmental initiatives including recycling and compost programs
- A dynamic work environment with a great group of people
- Holiday Celebrations – Chance to win wide destination vacation or retreat
- Social monthly Fridays
- Free coffee, at all times!
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday