At Grafton Apparel,
WE believe every man deserves to look great. We fit your body. We fit your budget. We fit your style. We fit you with the confidence you get when you look and feel great.
We do this by:
Making it easy
Keeping it real
As a Sales Associate you will report directly to the Store Manager. You will work as part of the team to deliver outstanding customer experiences that ultimately result in achieving your sales goals.
What you will do in this role:
Be part of a winning team
· Show off your sales skills by presenting wardrobe solutions with each and every customer
· Create customer experiences that makes them want to come back
· Listen to customer feedback and communicate with your Store Manager to identify opportunities to improve customer service
· Achieve your personal sales goals
· Stay on top of your game by keeping up to date on trends & product knowledge
Help make your store shine
· Assist with merchandise presentation & regular housekeeping duties
· Perform operational activities such as receiving stock, processing transfers and other administrative duties
· Do your part to maintain all areas of the store, including the back room
· Identify opportunities to improve processes or other areas and share these with your manager
As an ideal candidate, you:
· Live and breathe to help customers find wardrobe solutions
· Strive to achieve any target or goal that you have set
· Don’t like sitting down – you love the fast pace of retail and like to keep busy
And your qualifications include:
· 1 year of experience as a Sales Associate, ideally menswear
At Grafton Apparel, we value a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential and the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring. We are happy to work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please let us know about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work, and about any individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Store discount
All employees and customers are required to wear a mask.
All common areas are regularly sanitized.
- sales: 1 year (preferred)