CYV Chevrolet Buick GMC Ltd, in Woodstock, NB has an immediate opening as a Pre-Owned Vehicle Inventory Manager for the right individual who is serious about a career change, and is looking for the training and guidance essential for long term success.
· We are looking for individuals with intelligence, energy, and most importantly, integrity.
· Our managing team earns an excellent income with unlimited opportunity.
· Enjoy the benefits of working with a successful and progressive dealership.
· We require a motivated individual who is organized, able to work in a face paced environment, and who has a passion for all things automotive.
The responsibilities of a Pre-Owned Vehicle Inventory Manager are:
- To examine live market analysis of pricing
- Examine market day supplies in area
- Perform vehicle appraisals for in store customers
- Perform vehicle appraisals for outsourced inventory
- Sourcing and purchasing vehicles for inventory
- Organize vehicle transportation, and track logistics.
- Responsible for merchandizing pre-owned vehicle for re-sale
- Responsible for finalizing the administrative requirements of vehicle acquisitions
- Responsible for managing the logistics of used inventory mechanical service, and autobody reconditioning.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Vacation & paid time off
- On-site parking
- Wellness programs
- Company events & social hours
- Discounted/free food
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Flexible working hours
Application deadline: 2020-06-15
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 /year
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- New Brunswick Driver's (Preferred)