Reporting to the Manager, Quality Systems, and in accordance with policies, standards and procedures of Vita Health Products Inc., the primary duties of this position includes responsibilities for the coordination, data compilation, and preparation of Complaint investigation reports for drug products. Secondary duties may include communication with customers, vendors and other Vita Health staff, maintenance of a complaint investigation database, and preparation of trending / metrics reports as required.
- Coordinates, complies data and prepares complaint investigation reports for drug products which includes data collection, analyses and initial report preparation.
- Communicates information related to complaint investigations from customers, pharmacists, vendors, or customer service. Communicates with other Vita Health staff regarding complaints and metrics.
- Participates in preparation of trending reports; including Histograms and Pareto Charts for presentation to management. Assists in the preparation of Quarterly complaint reports.
- Reviews and recommends updates to relevant SOPs, forms, and other documents as required.
- Attends meetings relevant to complaint investigations and/or metrics.
- Participates in internal and external audits as a Subject Matter Expert on specific complaint files.
- Other duties as assigned by management, e.g. filing
- Sc. or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a GMP regulated environment and in a quality assurance or manufacturing function.
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of OTC and NHP GMP regulations.
- Proficient in computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
- Strong analytical abilities, critical thinking, and project management skills.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2018
Please submit your Resume to Human Resources by the application deadline. Applicants who are selected for an interview will be required to perform a 30 minute technical test prior to being granted an interview.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent